Saturday, December 18, 2010

BEAR

I'm under no illusion that my son is talking yet...but he is mimicking up a storm! He has mastered the "B" sound and says "bubba", "beebee", "baba" all day long! The other night he was holding a little stuffed bear and I told him that it was a bear..and he said "beee-aaah" and I said yes "bear"...."bee-aaah?" and we went back and forth like this for a few minutes. He also did the same thing with ball the next day "beee-AL". The other night we were in his room and he pointed (another new favorite trick) at his big bear and said, plain as day, "BEEE-AAH"! So now I look for bears everywhere so I can show them to Scott and he can say bear! So fun! Oh and he can also mimic "UH-OH" and he purposely throws things off his chair or out of the cart at the grocery store so we can say "uh-oh" together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers