Tuesday, December 28, 2010

We Wish You a Merry Christmas!!!

Scott and Grandma reading a Christmas book!

Grandpa Ken let someone play in the back of the truck on Christmas Eve.

Christmas orange
The Campbells in Christmas jams!

Scott badly wanted a sip of Grandpy's drink
"THAT, is what I want!!!"

My sweet husband surprised me with this plate a few weeks ago (I fell in love with it at the Christmas spectacular, the night Scott met Santa, so Brian bought it after I left). I experimented and made one for Parker and it came out really well. I am working on more because I just think they are the cutest things...obviously the ones I'm working on won't be ready for this Christmas...so that means I have plenty of time (just under a year) to finish my endeavor!
Christmas eve my parents and Brian's parents joined us for Christmas eve dinner. My family has always had a low key Christmas eve dinner with just appetizers and crackers and cheese and this year was no exception. I wanted to start new traditions so this year I made my first ever in the history of the world cheesecake....and it turned out great! So Christmas cheesecake is new tradition #1 and that is what we had for dessert on Christmas eve and Christmas day. We also made and decorated cookies for Santa (no pictures...oops) which will be a really fun tradition once Scott is old enough to decorate! And we are hoping by next year we will have a church we go to regularly and that Scott will be ready to sit through a Christmas Eve service (there was no way in the world he could have done that this year).


Christmas morning:
Santa has been to the Campbell house

Parker and Uncle Brian (Parker and his parents arrived at our house in time for Christmas breakfast and stockings)
Scott and Auntie
Scott was so excited to get a new car from Grandma Karen and G-Pa Ken!
Sharing...
Parker J just really couldn't be bothered to open his stocking so Scott helped
Uncle Matt loves him some Christmas breakfast potatoes

Scott tackling his own stocking
WOODY!
Scott and Parker's elves left them these fun new bath boats



This is Parker J.'s "I'm working real hard" face!
Teamwork!



Scott got this bib in his stocking. It says: "I am SUPER KID! This is not a bib. It's my cape! My mom has it on backwards!" Hilarious! And so perfect for Scott!

Scott and Parker have both learned how to make a fish face (I'm still working on capturing a picture of Parker doing it!)

My Dos and me!
I can't believe Scott has already had his first Christmas! We were so blessed to have parents and siblings and cousins to spend this special time with! Watching Scott and Parker open presents and play and take it all in was the most amazing thing. So many memories were made this year! I'm excited to carry on traditions and start new ones with our growing family! We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers