Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall crafts

So I know that 3 babies in diapers on a beach towel doesn't exactly scream fall, but what can I say it's been really hot. We got the littles together for their first craft of the fall a few weeks ago (I'm doing some serious blog catch up right now). We started with markers on pumpkins in the kitchen but some of us were more interested in sucking the {non toxic} ink out of the markers. So we went out back for finger painting which was way more successful.

We even whole punched each of their names in their very own pumpkin.

Zoey worked hard on her craft - blue/green mouth was a casuality of the aforementioned marker tasting.
Andy took more pictures and got one of each of them holding their master piece at the end! Too cute! When I get my hands on those I will post them : ) Hoping for some cooler fall weather for our next fall craft day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers