Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mimi's Camera

Well Scott and I are back at my parents rental house for a few nights while more work is being done in the kitchen (pictures soon - promise) and I don't have my camera cord, which is a major bummer because I literally have 700+ pictures to upload and play with. So I was going through pictures from my mom's camera which are already loaded (my mom by the way has now been named "Mimi" by the boys). So here are some highlights from the last month or so from her camera. Above is at the Santa Barbara Zoo having a picnic...love that place.
Sleeping gorillas....
Feeding the goats...
Cruising the ant hill (for 45+ minutes)...it was awesome
Parker J. was so excited to be "hatching"
Swings at the beach (the ones I swang on growing up, although I think they've been upgraded) "cheeeeeeese"
Parker J. crackin' us up with his plum
The picture below I just cannot get over: think Hugh Grant in Love Actually dancing to the Pointer Sisters...omg

Mimi and Papa's {fingers crossed} new house....just hidin' out in the closet on inspection day....later I asked Scott if I could come in with him, he said "no mommy, ju jay" (just jay)
Cuddling up to his cousin (really just hoping for a sip of the juice box)
Love love loving the beach while we've been staying here, I can't keep him out of the water!
Pretty crazy the boys can run on the beach in the waves in diapers in the middle of October - loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers