Thursday, August 30, 2012

The boys, lately

 First of all Scott turned 2&1/2 of Monday.  SLOW DOWN!!!  So that is crazy, even though I have been calling him 2.5 for a while now already.  He is as smart as can be and full of lots of {fun} two year old attitude.   Of course he is good and tries his hardest to be a good listener but sometimes that is hard and this is definitely a time of testing limits.  
Scott is a great big brother and loves spending time with Owen.  This day he asked to get in Owen's crib with him after he woke up from his morning nap.  It was sweet and Owen LOVED it.
 Let me also say I don't think the boys look at all alike anymore.  Every once in a while there is an expression that looks alike to me, or sometimes I will see it in a picture, and don't get me wrong I still think they look related but not identical like I used to.

Look how Owen looks at his big bro.  Sweet.

A few days or weeks ago now Owen decided overnight it seemed that sitting unassisted was possible.  So now he can sit (with the occasional face plant) and he is working so hard on crawling.  It seemed the same day he decided to sit he also decided to pop his knees under himself and get on all fours.  He assumes this position and rocks back and forth and hollers for the majority of the day.  Its pretty funny to watch.  I'm in no hurry for mobility because I know when the boys are both mobile and can head in different directions life is going to get a lot harder.  But I am excited for Owen!

Look at these two: wrestling already

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers