Sunday, September 16, 2012

6 months

 Happy half birthday Baby O!
6 more months until 1!
Time flies!

Owen turned 6 months old yesterday and despite being so tired from date night we were still able to get home and capture a picture in a good mood on the big day.  Owen goes for his 6 month well baby tomorrow so I will be curious to see how big he has gotten.  Ironically he is not actually well for his well baby, poor guy is fighting a low grade fever yet again.  Hopefully he is napping it off as we speak.
 So we are sitting, crawling (thankfully not too fast or efficient just yet but I can no longer be in denial about it), following Scott around.  Owen can get from sitting to his belly or back and then back up again all on his own, which he is LOVING!  He thinks his brother is the coolest and funniest guy in town, which is sweet, hilarious and heart warming!
He is finally showing some interest in solid foods but we haven't started them yet.  I was thinking this week since he has now hit the 6 month mark, but with him not feeling well I think we will wait.  Still no teeth.
He loves when daddy gets home and reaches for him and screeches until Brian picks him up! Love!  He continues to be the happiest baby, only cries when he is tired.  He goes down for longer naps on his own these days which is nice for mommy to get things done and play with Scott.  He still sleeps with us at night, which I love because I know its not going to last that much longer.

And clearly these pictures are getting harder and harder to capture.  But I learned from my block days - chalk board is much easier then resetting up the blocks between every shot like I did with Scott.

"Later mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers