Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Too big for his britches...



Well wouldn't you know it, homeboy can crawl.  Aaaand life as we know it is over.  Baby proofing.  He has probably, technically been crawling for a few weeks but I have been in major denial.  He would do a full pace then fall to his tummy, then another pace or two then back to his tummy then some army crawling so I pretended, in my own, sweet, easy little world that he wasn't mobile.  Well for about the last week he has been cruising - don't get me wrong, I'm proud of him but man that's fast.  And as of today....pulling up to standing.  T-R-O-U-B-L-E.


In other news, here is a picture of big bro EATING A VEGETABLE.  Is it weird that I kinda want to throw myself a little parenting party?  He has recently taken a liking to apples too. Happy mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers