Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Next time won't you sing with me...

Scott loves to sing.  He frequently makes up songs ("time out because I threw the chocolate milk" ring a bell?) and is getting pretty good at learning the lyrics to his favorite tunes, wheels on the bus, itsy bitsy  spider etc.  The ABC's is, of course, a huge favorite and just for the sake of posterity I had to document how the song goes down currently (tried several times for a video, very camera shy at the moment):
"A-B-C-D-E-F-G...*here is where an adult needs to step in, without a little help H becomes A again and we start over *H*-I-K-K-L-Manem-mo-p- Q-R-S-T-UB-BEE-double UB-X-Y-and Z"
He's got it down pretty well but I just love the double K and YOU'B for U and W. And I know too soon that these little adaptations will go the way of "day" for yes and "pockider" for popsicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers