Monday, October 21, 2013

You know...stuff:

Just a lovely little iphone dump for ya:

Last weekend at Maddox's birthday party:
Maddox got a balance bike for his birthday and Owen was all about it.  Which means, uh oh I guess thats what he's ready for next.  Helmet, goggles and all, this kid looks like he's ready to hit the mountains.

6 out of the 9 boys at Maddox's party.  That's how we roll.  Only one girl so far in this group.


Parker J. and parents came over for dinner recently.  It was a great evening of food, wine and good company.  Followed by baths, jams and some seriously crazy ass wrestling.




And last friday the boys and I ventured out in search of a park some friends had told us about.  Well, we didn't find it, but when we saw this one we decided it was a good substitute.  Plus we were the only visitors so we had the place to ourselves!
 The spider web was a hit for everyone!

 And I love how much these two can play together!

I think this rock is supposed to be for climbing.  But for my two it surely became about jumping off.  Even Owen wanted to give it a go.  No pictures of him because I made him hold onto to me to do it.
Looks safe right??!!

I even climbed to the tip top of the spider web, earning myself some cool mom points!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers