Sunday, May 25, 2014

Mother's Day

Late posts.  Kind of my thing now.

We had a wonderful mother's day weekend, kicked off by our school campout that I already posted about.  Sunday morning we headed up to Mimi and Papa's for brunch with the extended fam.  It was yummy and fun, but mostly we enjoyed the company.

Mimi with her grand-boys.  Grand daughter to join the picture next year.  I would like to personally thank Parker J. for teaching Owen to stick his tongue out in pictures : /



Sisters, sisters-in-law, baby boys (minus Ryder who was NOT having it).  PJ's sister coming soon!  Lots and lots of big boys to take care of her!

After we ate and drank and took pictures we released lady bugs.  I didn't get great pictures, but this one definitely shows Owen's excitement.
Feeling thankful for the ones that made me a mommy, and the mommies that make me a better one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers