Monday, October 6, 2014

6


Saturday we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary.  We are not big on the celebrations of life events around here, and I don't mean that in a bad way, its just not usually our style to go big.  This year we did have some biggish plans though, a night away, camping at the beach, just the two of us.
Well that was until we didn't get a spot - major bummer.  Enter plan B: the boys still had their scheduled sleep over at Mimi and Papa's and Brian and I went out for dinner and drinks and then home for the evening sans kids.  Brian even surprised me with a stop to buy a mirror I have had my eye on for our living room.  And we are hoping to squeeze our camping trip in soon too!

Time flies, ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! We are also more of the "less is more" with life event celebrations. Camping just the two of you sounds super fun!

    ReplyDelete

Followers