Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sister Cousin

September 12, 2014.  Talked to Auntie in the morning and found out she was IN LABOR!  Hurray!  So the boys I and headed up to Mimi and Papa's to hang with Parker John and be nearby for when baby girl made her arrival.  

We played outside and ate lots of ice cream while we waited!


And enjoyed our new pillow quilts that Mimi made us.  Nothing like a middle of the day campout.

This one, always eating.  Always.


<3 p="">

Around 2:30 we finally talked to the proud parents.  She was born at 12:17, 7lbs 6oz, 20 in. if I remember correctly.

We all headed over and I got to walk Parker J in to meet his sister.  So I busted out my phone and took 800 pictures (not an exaggeration, actual 800).  It was precious beyond words and I wish I could have captured it better for them (i.e. used my good camera).

Proud big brother




His reaction to baby crying.  Good luck dude, this was mild.

Parker really wanted the boys to come in so they got to come after a few minutes and meet their littlest cousin.

Nothing like hanging out on a birthing stool with your cousin!

Peaking at baby cousin



And before we knew it the little nugget was heading home.

She has a name now, but I'll post it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers