Friday, December 12, 2014

School days

Before the holiday craziness begins I figured I should finish up this post that I started ages ago.  You already know how I feel about our school, but I recently went through my phone and found some of my most recent favorite school snapshots.

I arrived to pick the boys up one day and found this, every single picnic pal-er engrossed in Ms. Jennifer's story.  


Three friends walking to our field trip in the park.

The fabulous Ms. Jill (known to some of us mamas as "Jill the Thrill") telling the kids that a flock of Turkey flew over the school the night before and it was their job to collect all the feathers they dropped on the flight over.
Teachers should get paid millions, ya'll!

Ant hill park after our Thanksgiving pot luck.

And these two cuties...

Last year they were just babies...and now...so big.

We start kindergarten tours in January.  This baffles me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers