Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving


And just like that, its December 1st.
So here is a little recap of our Thanksgiving week.  Brian had the whole week off (!!!!) and we actually tried to get a spot at Rincon, but it was packed.  So, plan B.  We hung out at home, caught up on chores.  The boys went to school on Tuesday and Brian and I had a day date that consisted of Christmas shopping, lunch and going to my office.  We are so fancy, no?!

Wednesday morning we drove up to Grandma and Gpas house for Thanksgiving.  We had lots of fun just hanging out and enjoying family time.

Brian and I drove home last Thursday night and let the boys stay until Saturday.  They had fun and we enjoyed almost two days at home cleaning and pulling down Christmas decorations in preparation for the boys' return.

Saturday, around lunch time, we met Grandma, Gpa and the boys at the Camarillo airport.  This was only Scott's second time flying with Gpa, and Owen's first.  I was a little concerned because Scott was a  little freaked out his first time.  Grandma said that Owen was slightly concerned in the very beginning and kept saying, "we gonna fall down."  But then he fell asleep.  And Scott got to play co-pilot and had the time of his life!

Waiting for our babies

There they are.  I took a little video of them landing and showed Scott afterwards.  He was stoked and has asked me to watch it again, several times a day.





The tree was up when the boys got home, we didn't waste anytime, we got right to decorating.

Christmas magic.

My favorite ornament of 2014.  Ok so maybe its our only new one, but still my favorite.  So many great memories already made in our RV.
Ornaments are truly one of my favorite things at Christmas.  Its like a fun little scrapbook of memories.

I know it will be a whirlwind month, but I can't wait to experience this Christmas season with our little family!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! You look beautiful, Charlotte! One of my favorite parts about Christmas are the ornaments as well. If space allows, I write the year and who gave us each ornament and such on the back of each one. The kids love hearing them and we only broke ONE while decorating this year - win! Super duper jealous of your alone time with your hubby, sounds like you enjoyed every second, as you should :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Followers