Monday, August 31, 2015

Last Rincon trip of summer

No better way to kick off the last week of summer than a weekend Rincon trip.  I'm pretty sure its a tradition now.

Lots of boogie boarding.  Lots of friends coming to visit and play at the beach. Lots and lots of sun!!!






I also got to paddle board again.  Fortunately Brian grabbed a shot pre voyage because my first trip out I got wrecked.  Totally bailed on a wave coming in and got smacked in the head by the board.  Rough stuff.  I decided to get back on the horse and ended up going back out a few more times that weekend (after some more tutorials from Brian!)



We watched from the rocks above as five boys had full on fight club on the beach before sunset.  It was pretty great to just relax and watch.  No one got hurt, no one cried or whined, no one got too rough.  Pretty fun!

Always sad to see summer start coming to a close, but with this heat wave I am more than ready to bring on fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers