Monday, August 31, 2015

Last week of summer

I tried my best to have a mellow last week of summer.  Fat chance of that.  We were super busy with kindergarten orientation, work, trips to the beach, play dates etc.

We made it out for one last school beach day and it turned out to be just my girlfriend and her two kids plus a borrowed and us.  Kind of relaxing and perfect.


Twins.


Buried in the sand.  One of his favorite things.


Wednesday night dinners in the park is one of my favorite things, its because a summer tradition with our neighbors and I feel like its everything neighborhood friends should be!

Although no one is smiling (well I guess Owen is) this picture just makes my heart happy.  Typical of our little neighborhood crew.

Up next: Back to School.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers