Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Last game of the season

While I was away at my seminar Scott played his last baseball game of the season.  I was bummed to miss it, but I knew the boys would have fun with dad celebrating.  And Brian was awesome and made sure to send me a few pictures.  




I hope this video works,  it should be one of Scott crushing a ball
I have to say I was a bit of naysayer about baseball at the beginning of the season.  Two to three days a week of practice and games and he's only 6, plus I've found the sport to be a big of a yawn.  But Scott really took to the game and enjoyed being on the team.  He's skills improved throughout the season and he even got 2 game balls.  To be fair everyone got a game ball, but not everyone got two, and he felt pretty special.  He is really loving all things sports right now and is eager to learn new ones.  Its a pretty fun stage to watch and be involved in.  Here's hoping he'll be just as eager to play little league again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers