Monday, October 4, 2010

2 years ago....

Brian & I tied the knot!



It was the most amazing day! I can't believe its been 2 years...sometimes it feels like we just got married sometimes it seems like we have been married for 20 (in a good way). Every day has been wonderful and I can't believe where life has taken us these past two years and how blessed we are to have each other and our incredible son!
Our anniversary celebration was our trip to Hawaii! Today Brian is at work, I took Scott to have some pictures taken and now I'm waiting for the arrowhead delivery guy....really romantic right?! Well Hawaii was awesome and romantic and tonight we will enjoy dinner together and time with each other and Scott! Fall weather has arrived (for now) so it will be wonderful to get all cozy! Its even overcast and rainy today...reminiscent of our actual wedding day! Oh yeah and yesterday I tackled crepes for an anniversary breakfast...they came out pretty well if I do say so myself!
Happy Anniversary Brian! I'm lucky to be your wife, I love you!

1 comment:

  1. It was such a wonderful day and beautiful wedding. It was such an honor to stand next to you as you and Brian began your life together. I love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers