Thursday, October 21, 2010

TENTastic!



Yesterday we were busy busy busy! We started by going to cardio barre for mommy to get a workout. Scott has been doing really well playing with his friends and Miss Sarah so we are trying to go more often. Then we had an hour break to have a snack before we went to My Gym class for Scott. He LOVES it there! I swear one day I will take and post pictures but it is just so wild I haven't gotten a chance yet. He climbed, played on the slide, did the stairs, took his first few steps while pushing a car, rode an airplane swing and my favorite of all: chased girls! One girl in particular, Zoey, he just couldn't get enough of, I don't know if its because she is a better walker than he is and he was interested in that or if he just thought she was cute, but it was hysterical! Then we met Hilary and Parker J. after their yoga class. We ran into Robin and tons of other friends and had a good time talking. Then we stopped for lunch on our way to Hilary's house. At Hilary's it was too rainy to go to the park so she could work in the kitchen so the boys and I made a tent out of boxes and blankets in her room! It was a blast! This tent is pretty weak sauce compared to tents/forts I intend to build in the future. But you do the best you can with what you have! Hours of rainy day fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers