Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ergo Kudos

So I just have to rave for a minute about my favorite, most essential baby item: The Ergo Baby carrier! I have been using it since Scott was about a month or so old and we still love it and use it ALL THE TIME! We even took him on a pretty long hike in it and it was awesome for mommy/daddy and Scott! This is how I get all my shopping and errands accomplished and Scott is happy to go along! But what I really must rave about here the most is their customer service! Recently I broke the waist buckle....it was hanging down from the car and I slammed the door on it...my bad! I was devastated! I thought for sure I would have to buy another one (100$ plus) or wait 6 weeks to have it repaired or something (not an option as we literally use daily). I called the company on a Friday, spoke to the representative (no endless menu of pushing 1 for this and 2 for that and all that nonsense) and asked if I could buy a piece of if they did repairs, she said she would send me the piece I needed....get this: FOR FREE and I had it on Monday! Can you believe it? This kind of customer service is unheard of these days! I was so impressed and I could have hugged the woman on the phone! I even sent a thank you card to the company, they seriously made my day and saved me 100$$! They just earned themselves a customer for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers