Friday, April 6, 2012

Junk Food

From the pictures I have taken recently, one might wonder if my children eat anything nutritious (I assure you, they do!). But this past week we have sure had some treats in the Campbell household. I discovered break and bake gluten free cookies (Immaculate Baking Co. gluten free chocolate chunk, I got them at whole foods) and thought it would be a fun activity and treat for Scott. We made them the other night when to take over to Ryker's house....success!!! Scott wasted no time and instantly grabbed a whole cookies worth of dough and ate it! Like father like son I suppose (Brian loves him some cookie dough). That plus the two cookies he had after dinner that night and oh dang Scott had a sugar high.
We have also been enjoying popsicles every afternoon since its been so nice out. I discovered coconut milk based fudgesicles at whole foods (So Delicious brand, I buy the mini version - only 80 calories per, super great for Scott and Mommy). Scott clearly enjoys his desserts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers