Sunday, April 15, 2012

One month...

This big guy is one month old already. Wow! And talk about a big guy. I feel like he is bigger than Scott was at this age. Owen has already outgrown newborn diapers and clothes. He is so long and last time I weighed him he was over 11 lbs. Big big boy!
Owen is having more and more awake time, and specifically happy awake time, lately, which has been fun. He is focusing on us well and holding his head up like a champ too. He seems to want to look towards Scott's voice whenever he hears him (which is a lot, homeboy is loud and constant, no breaks), but that could just be my momminess wishing my boys were already falling in love with each other. Well actually they really are. Scott is a great big brother, he loves holding Owen and giving him hugs and kisses and he always has to know where Owen is and what he is doing.
Owen is a good sleeper at night and still cat naps on and off all day....he naps on me during the day which makes it hard for him to take long consistent naps (after all it's hard to sleep when your big brother is a t-Rex). He sleeps with us at night and would probably sleep all night if I didn't get him up part way through for a diaper change and a snack, at first I was worried that he wasn't eating every two hours at night like Scott did but his ped said with all the weight he has gained to let him sleep...fine by me.
hmmm...not sure which finger he is has up in this picture....I promise he is not intentionally giving the bird.

We already feel like Owen has been its us forever but still can't believe he is already a month old. We love you little {big} boy! You have already brought so much joy to your daddy, Scott and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers