Friday, April 6, 2012

Owen and friends...

We are so blessed by the many friends we have that live close by (and by those that don't live so close, you know who you are and we miss you all the time!). Its been extra fun this year because lots of us have had babies together. Above is Ryker's little brother (Maddox, 6 months) and Adam and Crystal's first born (Jacob, 2.5 months) and of course Owen (2.5 weeks here). It was fun to be pregnant with these lovely ladies and even more fun getting our boys together. The above picture makes me wish I hadn't chosen to sport the au naturaul look this particular night...i'll make more of an effort next time (or the time after that)


Add these 3 boys to the older 2 (Ryker and Scott) and I think we've got ourselves a basketball starting line up! I'm excited for the craziness that is sure to ensue!

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Natural beauty! And I swear I'm looking at newborn Scott when I see pictures of Owen. I know I haven't met the baby boy yet, but wow I think he and his big bro are gonna look a lot alike!

    ReplyDelete

Followers