Friday, June 20, 2014

Brother love

I have been adding pictures to this post for a while now.  Just a little collection of these two boys being the sweet brother that they are (at least most of the time).

This is is probably the oldest, you can tell because Owen still looks pretty small compared to Scott.  Not as much these days.

Just a sweet moment in the car.  Heart melt.

Lego-ing



While baby isn't actually a sibling, he/she is still a presence in our lives.  Including the rare nap and bedtime.


Anytime the boys watch TV I can almost catch them doing this....and I love it.


Ok so its the same picture over and over, but its just too cute.



See what I mean:


Ok I swear my kids don't just watch TV all day.  I just can't help taking this picture over and over when they snuggle up like this.

Beach day



Making pancakes together:

Look cool in their sunnies:

Little popsicle break at whole foods.  Did you know whole foods has a kids club where they will give a free treat.  The kids get to choose from a bunch of coupons for something free and then "pay" for it with their coupon once they've found it in the store.  Pretty genius because it keeps my two occupied almost the whole shopping trip (until they have found their treat and then get amped to go pay and eat).  And I guarantee they aren't losing money on the deal.  Pretty sure my two free popsicles with my 80$ bag of groceries is more than fair for them.


We are full summer mode, sleeping in, swim lessons, park play dates and more.  Summer camp starts next week and we can't wait.  Hope to update on our comings and goings more soon!

2 comments:

  1. Does your Trader Joes have a mascot for the kids to find?? Ours has a mountain lion named Koba and when the kids find him (he's hidden in different spots everyday) they get a TJ's lollipop at checkout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes our does too, we frequent one with a monkey named "coconut joe" and another with a turtle named "squirt". Also genius. But i have a had few times that I couldn't find it and had to ask so we could flippin' get our lollipop and leave. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Followers