Sunday, June 1, 2014

Last day of school

I feel like school only just started and we are already done with the year.  My mind is boggled by the fact that Scott only has one year left of preschool, at this time next year he'll be kindergarden bound.  Is it weird that I am so sad that we only have 3 years left at our amazing school?! Obviously I'm in love with it.  It has become our home, our community, our village and really like a big extended family.    I am already looking forward to fall when both kids will be attending, well officially, if you ask Owen or really anyone at school Owen basically already attends, but next year he'll be officially official.  

We finished off the year with a picnic at the park.  I had wanted to get a picture of the boys will all of their teachers....fat chance of that happening.  So this is best I got, Scott sitting next to one of them, neither of them looking or acknowledging that I'm even taking a picture.  Oh well.  Better luck next year I guess. 

The only other picture I got was of these four buds reading to each other at the end of the day.  
It was fun and eventful, and also both of my kids had a turn throwing up which was fantastic : /


And I stole this picture from our team Facebook page.  The mom who posted it called them "the dream team" and I couldn't agree more.  I can't thank these women enough for all they have given us this year.  We truly love each of them!  Thank you from the bottom of our hearts ladies!
And maybe I can photoshop the boys standing with them....

Happy summer vacation everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers