Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Happy {belated} 4th!!!!

We had an amazing 4th (almost a month ago!).  It had been a few years since we made our annual 4th of July pilgrimage to the Johnson's, and we were sure missing it and missing everyone.   In face, Owen had never been before!  Yikes!  Too long.  I got a handful of pictures, but as always I should have taken more...next year, I swear!

The only picture of the boys in their 4th of July clothes before changing into trunks and staying that way the rest of the day.

My guy.  #4thie 

Much of the day was spent doing this:



Parker cooling off in the hammock. 




Then probably my favorite picture from the entire day.  These 4 laying on the warm concrete to warm up (I can remember this exact feeling from summers growing up).  The other reason its my favorite is Scott making eyes at Riley.  I think its safe to say he developed a HUGE crush on this girl this year, and who can blame him.  I definitely approve!
 Then it was time to bust out the fireworks:

And sparklers 


And these two, seriously, I can't even. 

Hoping we don't have to wait another year to see all our of friends again!  Thanks for a great time Johnsons and crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers