Sunday, March 29, 2015

So March...

Ok really, March was a blur.  We were busy every weekend.  Actually this was the first weekend we were even home I think.  

The first weekend of March I did a three day seminar for work.  It sounds grueling, but if I'm being honest....it was AWESOME!  I would be a professional student if that was a thing.  And the boys did a great job of holding down the fort and making the birthday party circuit without me.

Don't remember when this was but this guy and I went out for some special time.  He's so fun y'all!

And school of course.  Oh school.
This picture was sent to me of Scott and his little buddy buddy Parker fake fighting while the girls sat  on the play structure cheering them on. Apparently this is a regular thing.  I just can't.  What am I going to do with these boys?!?!?!!  

Fight club.  Sigh.


Short and sweet guys, I'll catch up yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers