Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Another cool park...

You may or may not be getting sick of me posting about cool parks we visit. Well we found another one. Kind of modern art looking but really cool. The boys loved it....and so did the mommies!

When we first walked up to it Hilary said, "Wow, some of the toys look a bit too big for the boys to play on...but NOT too big for US!" She was "kid in a candy store" excited! Can you tell by her face?

Parker J. ready to play
Just give me the keys to the car, I might as well be a 16 year old with how old I look right....
Annoyingly sideways picture but I couldn't fix it for some reason (I'm not great with computer photo editing but I'm usually not that horrible) I couldn't resist posting this picture of Scott CRACKING UP (sideways or not)
There was this totally trippy slide with no sides, it didn't look that bad until you got to the top of the ladder then you would swear you were going to fly right off of it.

All the "fire poles" were different shapes and swung around...too big for the boys...just right for the moms! HAHA!

The boys were very excited to find there was a picnic table/clubhouse just their size. What a great place to have a serious cousin to cousin chat!


Spider web made of ropes

"Hi Mom!"

"Pinned ya...pinned ya again!"

I can't get enough of this spring weather and the sun staying out later....hurry up summer I can't wait to for you to get here!

1 comment:

  1. Keep posting, I love seeing the boys doing their thing. It is also great seeing you GALS, too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers