Thursday, March 24, 2011

Easter Candy...

I am not usually a huge candy person or even sweets person...every once in a while yes and there are definitely things I can't say no to, but for the most part I'm not crazy for it. But something about Easter candy tempts me so. Robins eggs, Cadbury mini eggs (I despise the cream eggs...vomit), reeses eggs, jelly beans, peeps, today I even discovered peanut butter m&ms in the shape of eggs covered in pastel speckles - can't beat it!
Today in target I went down the Easter aisle for the first time and I seriously could have bought a bag of each (Dove also has a bunch of new yummies for Easter). I would like to especially thank Melissa from Cardio Barre for whooping my butt for an hour before I went to target (for contact solution - how did I end up in the Easter aisle? Its a mystery!) so I was highly motivated to not buy or eat candy. I did get one bag of peanut butter m&ms for the candy dish (we are the "m&m house" afterall) and some reeses eggs because Brian has been asking for them so I plan on surprising him by putting them in his lunch, but I did not buy the 10 bags I was drooling over! YAY will power!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers