Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rose Bowl Flea Market


Finally got to go treasure hunting at the rose bowl flea market with my mom AND sister...and the boys too! It only happens once a month so we finally timed it right and got to go! So.much.fun!
I found this awesome bracelet that I fell in love with...happy early birthday self!

And my sister got me this fun ring!
Hilary also founds tons more fun vintage jewelry for her self and for her business (she has been styling photo shoots) and my mom found some tools/stamps for her pottery! And we probably only actually got to a quarter of what they had! Can't wait to go back!
After we went to lunch at Green Earth, a vegan restaurant in Pasadena! Delish!
Scott thought so too! (opening his mouth to tell grammie he wants another bite please)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers