Monday, March 21, 2011

Gotta visit this place....

Last week Hilary, Parker, Grammy, Grandma Kathy, Scott and I drove up the coast to visit a possible wedding venue for Hilary and Matt. I'm in love with this place and cannot wait to go back. It is a rustic, camp style "resort". They have tons of amenities and you can stay in cabins or permanent style tents (I'm doing just the absolute worst job of describing this place....go to www.elcapitancanyon.com if you want to get an understanding for it). The point is whether Hilary and Matt choose this place to get married at or not its a winner in my book and I'm already planning a trip back with Brian and Scott for a weekend (in my head planning...not actual booking a date and shelling out the cash planning).

H & P

Parker J. doing head butts with Auntie!

Oh and the top picture of Scott: yes we have leashed him up. Judge if you must but this kid will literally just leave. We are always watching and we hold hands in public but he literally doesn't care at all if anyone is with him or following him. So we bought the puppy dog backpack leash and it works like a charm so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers