Saturday, January 21, 2012

A view from the phone...

It seems I have been capturing lots of fun moments on my phone these last few weeks. Not that I'm not using my awesome camera, its just that in the day to day of it I don't always have it with me. Thank goodness for technology so I least I have some pictures of what we've been up to lately....even thought the quality lacks. As seen above, the boys spend many days together and most of those days include some park time! Scott has become rather bossy these days so much of our park time has included Scott deciding what they will play on next (and Parker happily complying) and Scott saying "Parker Jay mere (come here)" and clapping his hands at him like a dog. Its pretty hilarious.

Now that we have had some chillier weather we have had long mornings in our jams...its been very cozy. This picture of Scott with his rice krispies (cereal and milk self feeding = hours of toddler fun in the morning, and pretty easy clean up) we texted to Brian on his last trip to say "good morning daddy!"
More park time....Scott is such a climber!
And Scott had his first haircut. What?!?!!! I know that he hardly has hair to cut yet. But he was looking like such a scraggly muffin we couldn't stand it any longer. Jackie (who cuts my hair) offered to trim him up in the back and around the ears so he wouldn't look like a balding old man anymore (no offense to balding old men).
Climbing slides...the bigger the better (this one is quite small...he usually prefers the tallest one at the park, where I can't reach to the top to help him if need be, with bumps etc.)
Lunch time with J. Always better to share a chair than have your own, and who needs a booster? Not these two....so glad I bought it : /
Oink, Oink
And for my all of my gluten free friends: have you discovered these little gems? Truly every time I think I could not love trader joe's more - BAM they come out with a new gluten free treat and I fall in love all over again
We enjoyed one on the way home from the store that day.

I like to call this picture "For the Love of Pitas". Scott's pitas were filthy so I threw them in with a load of laundry. Well Scott caught me putting them in and FREAKED. He wanted them right that second - "NOoooooo PIIIIIIITAAAAAS!!!!". Well the washer door locked and the water started....basically nothing I can do now buddy. "Nooooooooo water, pitas wet, NOOOOO". He stood at the window and watched in agony as his pitas swirled and soaped. He beat on the window (that's the picture I tried to capture but I was too late, mean mom). I sat down and explained the situation of needing his pitas to be clean and that he could have them back soon etc. To no avail. I offered mickey mouse, elmo, snacks...nothing! Pitas only. And by the way he will only accept these two pitas so there would be no substituting. Now pita washing has to happen covertly.
More mornings spent in our jams. Scott is loving building castles with his new blocks these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers