Sunday, October 14, 2012

These two...

 Just love these crazy boys...

Do we have the best dog in the world or what?  He takes so much abuse and always comes back for more!

Owen's looking so big these days.

The other day we hit the park twice (not uncommon) and we happened to go both when school was about to start (all the kids were playing outside before class started) and then again right when school was letting out and kids were walking home.  I couldn't help but fast forward to a time when both my kids will be in school (sniff) and I realized that whole time in between our park trips I would be without them.  I'm really going to miss them!  Don't get me wrong I'm sure my days will still be full with errands, work, cleaning, work, errands etc. but I couldn't help but feel sad, it really made me cherish these days I have with them even more.  Someday they will be spending most of their day without me so I'm enjoying every second right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers