Saturday, March 9, 2013

Jumpin' jumpin'

 Told ya Owen likes to push cars around.  As witnessed Friday morning around 6:15 am!!!  Later that day we met up with our cousins for some high flyin' fun at Sky High trampoline place.

We had never been and Scott and Parker were in seventh heaven.  
 All my pictures came out blurry because there was not a moment of stillness for the full hour we were there!

Owen and Ryder are still a little small for this but that didn't stop them from having a blast as well.  A few more months and they will really get the full excitement of it.  (Neither of them are walking yet and I think that will make all the difference.)

Cousin time! Love these boys and their mamas too!




By the way, where was this place when I was growing up.  It is the most amazing place ever and I would have LOVED this as a kid.  At least I get to love it now through my children's eyes.  If you are not familiar with it, its a giant wear house of trampolines, floors, walls, everything.  Don't be surprised if one of my future birthday parties happens here (mine, not the boys, hahaa!!!)  They even have trampoline dodgeball courts!
Way too much fun, and my boys passed out after : )  

1 comment:

  1. The trampoline park near us also has workout classes for adults! Talk about extreme, that would be one heck of a workout. But yes, so fun for kids and adults! PS love your new rug and couch!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers