Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend update


We have just come off of a fun filled but busy weekend.  Grandpa Don, Uncle Devon and Auntie Nicole came in from Nashville on their way to Hawaii (I'm jealous!!!) so we got to hang out with them for part of the weekend.  And we took advantage of their hotel pool.
 Saturday I had a baby shower for a sweet friend and neighbor who is expecting their first, a little girl, in July.  Of course I have no pictures to prove it but it was so beautifully done and I think the mama to be had a special day!

Sunday we celebrated Kenzie's first birthday with a backyard party at Casa de Richie.  Complete with a homemade piñata.  Auntie Andy is the most creative ever.

Scott taking a whack at it...
 This was Scott's first piñata experience, little explanation was needed.

 Today we headed to the beach with Mimi, Papa and Parker J.




Cousin time....

School is over and I think we are kicking off summer just right!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers