Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekend update...


Monday again? That was fast.  We had a great weekend so I'm sad to see that come to an end, but we are definitely blasting into this week with some energy.  And by energy I'm referring to the fact that Owen did not take a nap today.  But back to the weekend, we BBQ'd with family, swam, went to the beach, and the gym, and the farmers market, bike rides to the park, you know typical summer   weekend-y stuff.

Scott picked out these lovelies for me at the farmer's market.  Seriously melt my heart kid.  And earlier in the week (I think friday morning) I had brought home some powder from my office for his milk (basically a protein drink for toddlers) and he said "Mom, you are awesome." HA!

It was foggy at the beach but don't let it fool ya, its been H-O-T here.


We weren't there but 5 minutes when Scott asked to play in the waves, no naturally we did.  Within moments we were soaked head to toe.  Its usually my policy to not play in the waves until its the last thing we are going to do and then we dry off and go home, but daddy was with us this time so anything goes : )

Stripped down and sandy...

You might have seen this one on instagram already.  I'm repetitive like that.

Scott had his first "umbrella drink" at a family BBQ.  The adults had them so why not adorn the juice boxes too.  Fancy pants.


Pool bros (Owen's first time with goggles, success)


And today we were back at swim (after a long day of errands, a park play date, a pretty gnarly fall and face scrape for Owen, and NO NAP)

 He's loving the diving boards folks.

Cheers to the last week of July.  Is this summer flying by or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers