Wednesday, January 15, 2014

BCS Championship

Happy New Year!  Now that we are half way through January I'm finally starting to feel like its really 2014.  We are back in school and back into a routine, which feels nice!  Now for some blog catch up.
A few years ago part of Brian's job included being part of the Rose Parade and the game.  It was nice of course because we got some wonderful experiences out of it all, but the boys and I sure did miss him when he would have to leave basically the day after Christmas and we wouldn't see him again until sometime in the new year.  The last few years his job has taken him to other events so its been nice for us to have him around, at least during the holidays, and even more of a perk he has still been able to score us some awesome tickets and we've been able to attend together! Thanks Farmers!
This year Brian attended the Rose Bowl game on the first (not so much for me, full day child care for a football game was only gonna happen once for us) and we attended the championship game together on the 6th.

We had such a fun day together tailgating with Brian's coworkers and later running into Aaron and Robin and getting to hang out with them.


So turns out we had amazing seats.   Then to ice the cake we ran into a contact and friend of Brian who gave us field passes….and just like that we were on the field.  Unreal.

Field selfie.


This was definitely a first for me so I was snapping cell phone pics like crazy.

Oh yeah and then we saw this...

The title of this post could also be known as "that time I wish I had done my hair and make up for the game and not just rolled straight from work." 



And then I took my GMA celebrity stalker picture of Josh Elliot.  Nerd alert.  

Thanks for watching the boys Mimi and Papa.  And thanks for taking your wife to such an awesome event honey!  Awesome date night!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers