Thursday, January 9, 2014

Moving day

Back in August I mentioned changes on the horizon.  Well since it is all official now (well more than official…now its happened) I figured I would fill you in on what's up.
Over the summer my colleague decided it was time to move her family out of the state, so it was time for me to find a new office space.  I looked for months and nothing seemed to work out until another mom at preschool told me about the place she leased and I decided to check it out.  It was affordable and available with no long commitment so I jumped on it and over Christmas Brian and I moved all my stuff in.

Packing up the old office (over several days), I was amazed at the number of textbooks I have.

I would say this is about 1/3 of them….I think I need to clean house a little...

Paper work and organization have consumed many evenings at our house the last few weeks

What it looks like so far:

Still need to hand stuff and walls and get some more stuff moved in but all in all its getting there.  

There is now a desk in this corner and I have been working here for about 3 weeks now.  Thankfully my patients are willing to come no matter how it looks.
When and if there is ever a finished product I may try to post that as well.  We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers