Saturday, July 10, 2010

F-O-O-D

Scott just loves food! He hasn't eaten any yet, but he loves the idea of food and he loves watching people eat and drink, he loves playing with cups and spoons and bowls...and he LOVES when he gets to have tastes! Above: he was just dying to get his hands on grammy's cracker!

Having a taste...of LEMON...loved it!

Out to lunch, he just wanted to play with my bowl and lick the goodies off of his fingers!

So....let the baby food making begin...
Thanks Auntie Kel for baby cook...it is AWESOME!

First tastes!




This week I made Scott's first batch of baby food -- cauliflower! The kid can't wait to start eating solids. I am trying to hold him off as long as possible (I read that six months is truly the best age) but I am giving him lots of tastes and I want to have some food ready for when its time and also so that when we are eating he can have "tastes" of baby friendly foods! I had a blast busting our the baby cook and making some pureed cauliflower. I had to let Scott have some tastes of the food while it was fresh and warm, he was excited to say the least, especially when he got to hold the spoon himself. I already can tell that he is going to be the kid who has to do everything "BY MYSELF"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers