Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pretty Piggies & Tiny Tushies


Don't you just want to bite these buns? This is my challenge changing diapers these days....before I get the clean one on the little naked munch has rolled away! HAHA! I know he will hate me someday for showing of pictures of his tiny tushy but I just can't help it!

Today was a big day for us! Scott had his first day with a babysitter...and by day I mean two hours. My office mananger's daughter just started babysitting, she's been coming to the office quite a bit on her summer break to help out with Scott. So today she offered to babysit for a few hours (with her Mom's help) so I could have some "me" time! I didn't really have anything I needed to do (which was actually awesome because I truly had to come up with something I wanted to do) so I decided to go to the gym and get my nails done (if time and Scott's mood permitted). I worked out for about an hour then called my babysitters...they told me Scott was sleeping and to go ahead and get my nails done. Heaven! I seriously felt like I spent the whole day at the spa! It was a great day and great practice for Scott to be with a babysitter and for me to practice being away from Scott (I definitely understand the anxiety I've heard mommies talk about with leaving their kids for the first time). Thanks to my great babysitter Amanda and Mary - I really enjoyed my day! And to top it off, we met Daddy early at 3:00 so he could get new tires (bummer) but it was fun having him home early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers