Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Zucchini Face

Scott's daily taste: zucchini! Verdict: delish!


"Mom, this is not good!"


Today I made pureed zucchini....mmmmm! Scott made faces but didn't really spit it out, he loves being a 'big boy' and holding the spoon! And yes right now he gets to eat in his exersaucer...we don't have a high chair yet because I am waiting for a coupon before I go buy one (cheap? yes!!! but hey 20 bucks is 20 bucks!) so for now this is how we do it (its friday night...the party is here on the west side...what that song didn't pop in your head too?).

1 comment:

  1. Want to borrow ours? I'm about to store our high chair away for the next year or so because Charlie is outgrowing it - he needs a booster seat. We still want to use it for other kiddos, but it would just sit in our garage until then. Like our maternity clothes trade, I'll take it back once Scott is too big and Lucy needs it :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers