Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend-o-fun!

Our Family of 3 enjoying Santa Monica


We got to meet up with Grandpa Don in Santa Monica! We walked down by the beach and enjoyed a yummy dinner and we got to enjoy the AMAZING beach weather...when we left the valley it was in the upper 90s, we go to the beach and it was in the low 70s!



Sunday morning we enjoyed delicious brunch in Ventura with the St. Amant's. Yummy food and great company!! I even had my first sip of a bloody mary since before I was pregnant...thanks for ordering it Brian!

Scott also attended his first birthday party!

Our good friend Beau turned 30! Here he is getting help devouring his ice cream from Ryker!

We met up with many of our friends on Sunday night to celebrate Beau's big 3-0! As per tradition we went to everyone's favorite sushi restaurant. Not only was I excited to celebrate our friend's big day, but this was also my first sushi since before getting pregnant....and boy was I looking forward to it! I embarrassingly inhaled my charlie roll in less than 3 minutes...I pretended that it was because I had to eat fast because we were passing Scott back and forth, but really it was just because it was so darn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers