Sunday, September 12, 2010

Looking forward to fall...

Growing up I never understood people who said how much they loved fall! To me fall always meant back to school and that summer was over - boo! But now I totally get it! I'm so excited for the change of seasons (not that southern Cali really gets that big of a weather change) some cooler weather, the smells, the foods, the football. Today I passed Pierce College on my way to get fitted for my bridesmaids dress for Alyson and Steve's wedding (July 30th, 2011 - cannot wait!!!!) and there was the sign for the Harvest & Halloween festival starting September 24th and going until Halloween! I could not be more excited! I'm planning on taking Scott at least 4 times! There is a pumpkin patch and a corn maze and all sorts of fun fall activities! Get your cameras ready people! Football is back on TV which is always a fun way to spend a Saturday (part of a Saturday for some of us, all of a Saturday and sometimes NFL on Sunday for others of us). I'm ready to bust out the pumpkin scented candles (and my pumpkin scentsy - thanks kelly!) and to bake all things pumpkin and squash as well as make chili and soup! It also means the holidays are right around the corner. It is all I can do to hold off on the Christmas music....and movies.....and decor.....and baking! But I will enjoy the fall for now and get ready for Halloween first, speaking of which there are entirely too many cute baby Halloween costumes, there is a chance I will dress Scott up in more than one just for the pictures!
Happy Fall everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers