Saturday, September 18, 2010

The things {I think} he says...

So Scott talks non stop these days! Yada yada this, booga booga that...he has so much to say! I am not going to kid myself or be that crazy mother who says he is already talking (call the guiness book because he would be the youngest kid in history right?!) but there are a few sounds that are so funny and so appropriately placed that it just sounds like he knows exactly what he's talking about! The current "words" are:
"Yeah" - He says this one all day every day...when he is playing with a toy, when he is eating, when he wants something its: "yeah yeah yeah"
"Hi" - sometimes its "I" but it always sounds like "hi", I've even had people ask me: "oh my gosh did he say hi?"....No I don't think he's quite there yet but thanks for thinking my child is soooo advanced...haha! This is the one he places so appropriately: when someone walks in a room, when he's looking out the window...its like he is saying hi to everyone...how sweet of him! The other day I turned on Sesame Street and he said hi to each new puppet that came on! And who knows maybe he really is trying to mimic "hi" because he hears it all the time!
"EEEE" - just his happy noise! So funny! We wondered if he is mimicking this noise too (well obviously babies mimic all noises, that's how they learn to talk) because we always say Momm"eee" Dad"eee" Charl"eee" Scott"eee"?!
"Bub bub bub bub bub" - another happy noise. He definitely found his lips and loves using them to make this noise.
All his "words" on top of the things I say for him - our little dude is becoming quite a chatter box- wonder where he gets it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers