Wednesday, September 15, 2010

You should see the other guy...

Ok I know that I am way exaggerating here but Scott had his first injury and I'm traumatized! You can see in the picture above that his left eye is a little black and blue : ( Yesterday he woke up with it after whacking his face either on the crib rail or the window. Not even an hour after he got up he face planted onto the mirror...hard...I checked to see if the mirror broke that's how hard it sounded. Thank God for making kids resilient!

Scott felt much better once I gave him a piece of peach in his chewy!

Aside from the injury we are having a bit of a rough week, I think its teething. Low grade fever on and off and super congestion last night with a nose that won't stop running today (clear!). Scott is acting like his normal self, happy and full of energy so I'm not worried but it still makes for a rough time for the little guy! And how much do I wish I could teach him how to blow his nose into a kleenex!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers