Friday, May 13, 2011

The 4th Wingman

I have to share this story. First because I don't want to forget it and second because it is so darn cute and I know you'll like it too.
A little history: Scott's G-pa Ken has 3 grandchildren (10, 6 and 4 I believe). They live in Montana and we have never met them (sad but true...I'm so looking forward when we finally do get to meet them, for many reasons). Ken is also a pilot and loves planes and takes the kids up in them and teaches them all about flying.
So anyways over mother's day weekend Ken was chatting on the phone to his oldest grandson, Zane. Zane asked what we were doing and G-pa said where we were and that Scott was taking a nap. Zane also asked if Scott was cute (LOL, love it!). Then he said: "grandpa Scott can be our fourth wing man." Evidently Ken started calling the grand kids his wing man and just added once when each was born - so the three oldest (who are all siblings) have been his 3 wing men and now Zane has included Scott. Is that not the most precious thing you've ever heard?! He's never even met Scott but wants him to join his "crew" so to speak.
So sweet! Like I said I can't wait to meet them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers