Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Bridal Tea

Sunday I attended a bridal tea party to celebrate my dear friend and cousin (in law) Alyson. She will be getting married on July 30th and then moving to Colorado (sniff). Brian and I feel so honored to be a part of Alyson and Steve's wedding! We can't wait to be with them as they say their "I-do's" and we can't wait to party the night away after. This weekend's shower was so fun and so beautiful. Above is a shot of the hustle and bustle leading up to the shower. All of the 10 bridesmaids showed up bright and early to help set up! It was really fun helping to get it all together!

The beautiful tea party

I love the table settings...each table had different sets of china and different fun tea pots all lent by different aunts and family friends. I should have taken a picture of each set, but I didn't. I wouldn't have posted that anyways...no one cares that much about china right?!? There was, however, a gorgeous set with The Church of the Chimes on it which was beautiful and sentimental, as Brian's grandfather started that church. Wish I had gotten a picture of that one. Maybe next time.

The bride-to-be arrives...

Alyson and her bridesmaids...

2 drinks (not really, I was a classy bridesmaid...no boozing for me!)

Getting showered with gifts

Kay - the MOB

Al and Lindsay (Matron of Honor) who made a rockin' rehearsal bouquet!

The couple and their parents

Future Mr. & Mrs. Colella

Al and Charlotte - so lucky that she's my married cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers