Thursday, May 19, 2011

Giddy Up

What a special day we had today! Our friend Sarah (the most awesome gal who watches Scott at Cardio Barre) invited Scott to come meet her horses. I'm not so much of a horse person so if it hadn't been for Sarah, Scott might not have met a horse until he was in his 20s! Not because I don't want him to be a horse person, but because it literally was not on my radar of things to do.

Sarah's daughter Abby rides (professionally? no. but she does tons of shows and does barrel racing. what is the horse term for that?) and she was so wonderful to take Scott around and show him all the horses.
How cute are these two?
One of the horses had a 1 week old baby!!!

Too bad he wasn't wearing a pint sized cowboy hat in this picture...

The real reason for me posting this picture....look how much HAIR!


And the biggest treat was Scott's very first horseback ride!

Abby held him tight and he had a blast! Not scared at all! (He did not get that from me, I cannot stand to ride horses, I'm way to nervous and the horse always knows it)


We also got to see cows (they had roping cattle at the ranch)...Scott knows what cows say but it usually comes out "boooo"!
Such a special thanks to Sarah and Abby for a super fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers