Sunday, November 10, 2013

10

(photo from the night we met….literally minutes after being introduced.  and for the record I was not dating the guy in between us, I have been asked this many times)

This post is a little (almost a month) late in coming.  Whoops.  But 10 years ago on October 17th, Brian and I met.  A decade.  Holy smokes.  And we look like babies in this picture.  There are more from that night, also embarrassing, i mean the hair, the clothes…oh my?!!  The night we met I never in a million years would have guessed it would have led to a decade of greatness.  I mean when the guys were talking Brian up to me I actually thought I was gonna hate him ("ooooh Brian gets all the girls, you're gonna love him." - I think was an exact quote.  I thought "oh great, this guy is gonna be so conceited.")  And a night at a club of all things.  I'm pretty sure we haven't been to a club since (or at least not one where we've been excited to be there).  It just goes to show you, you never know how or when that person is going to walk into your life and change everything.  I'm so glad this night happened (over) 10 years ago!

Also who is down for Aaron to bring back the spiky hair?  Just sayin'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers