Friday, November 29, 2013

Pismo 2013

I'm way behind on posts.  In an effort to catch up I will start with our Pismo trip from a few weeks ago.

We haven't been to Pismo since I was pregnant with Owen (and for me, the trip was less than fantastic, rain, a bloody lip for Scott, boo.) But I was ready to go this time and we headed up mid day on Friday.  After a few minor hiccups (getting stuck in the sand) we set up camp just in time to eat and go to sleep.  The next morning we were up BRIGHT AND EARLY (I guess that's camping with kids for ya!).  So as to not wake up the other sleeping folks (some who didn't arrive until 3am...aaaah to be in your early 20s again, crazy kids!)  The Campbell crew headed into town for some coffee and breakfast (mostly coffee).  And what a way to start the weekend.  I told Brian I will go to Pismo anytime if we can do breakfast and coffee out in the mornings!

Then we were back to hang out with family for the day...and of course play in the sand!

And ride bikes (insert mommy eye roll now!)



Daddy and Owen cruising in circles....for hours!

We are so thankful for cousin Brittney who rode with Scott all day long (and basically entertained him the entire trip as he was her shadow)



Brian borrowed a toy from work and it was pretty popular with our boys:


And see, I was there too:
And just for fun, same beach circa 2005

I promise to get to our Thanksgiving week post soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers